Monday, December 26, 2011

Scarves and More Scarves


My little Ireland is addicted to all things girly. Makeup, nail polish, body glitter, hair stuff, anything princess. She will sit and paint her own nails for hours....I'm talking polish, stickers, and top coat. She does this everyday. She woke me up the other morning to show me her nails...I wondered, how long has this kid been awake to do this?


Here lately I have been all about scarves. While Ireland has been occupying herself with her nails, I have started 4 scarves... and how many have I finished? Not even one. I ran out of yarn for each one.

The first one is a puff stitch scarf. I found it here on Ravelry. It is super easy and so pretty.


The next one is called Feather and Fan. I found it here. I don't know if I like the blah color.


Number 3 was found here. It is called Isar scarf. I love this one so much...I actually started 2 of these in different yarn.



I came really close to finishing this one. Tomorrow, I'll make a trip to my LYS to get the rest of the yarn for all of these.

A couple of weeks ago I put up a poll and asked what type of crochet project are you most interested in making right now.

51% of you responded with clicking on scarf. So, scarf it is. I'll post scarf number 4 with the pattern later this week...so stay tuned:)

3 comments:

  1. Can you post a pattern for the fingerless gloves? They are adorable! ...and so stylish! My little girl would love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I used a pattern found on Ravelry or CrochetMe. It's called Basic Fingerless Mitts by Julia Vaconsin.

    http://crochetme.com/media/p/90002.aspx

    It's a free pattern. I altered the hook size and yarn. My daughter is 4 so I used an E hook and sportweight yarn. I also made a pair for a 12 year old using sportweight yarn and an F hook.

    Hope this helps.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete